No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sodomize Intolerance

Last night Jess and I had the perfect rainy day evening to reenergize our moods and our love for one another! We went for some delicious pasta and then headed back to my house after a quick stop at HMV where we enjoyed the end of Forgetting Sarah Marshall and all of the special features. It's becoming apparent that we are developing another painful irrational crush. Let's face it the screaming, squealing and holding of breath has been going on for weeks and now and the dreams have started. Baby it hurts to love them! They would just love us so much! Why don't we know them?

After Sarah Marshall we watched some youtube, some Baz Luhrman Romeo and Juliet, and then we listened to his sunscreen song and reminisced about grade eight dances and overwhelming love for Leo. Sometimes it's terrifying to me that those moments are gone. My memory of those dances feels so close. They were so intensely steeped in emotion! I'm not good with endings. I never have been.

Today I did some craft show running around and now I'm watching Moulin Rouge and periodically doing dishes. I don't want to do school work tonight. So I won't. Bah! I just learned last weekend that there are actual rules to doing dishes. Am I the only one that didn't know this? My dad used to tell me he'd give me a lesson on how to wash dishes and I always thought he was just trying to trick me into doing dishes! Anyway... dishes and movies. That's what I need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home