No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can't wait for next week's episode! Oh wait, I'll just watch it now.

My current lack of sleep is lining up nicely with Mulder's lack of sleep in the episodes of X files season two that Steve and I are watching right now. It's so funny watching these water-cooler type shows like ten years (or more I guess) after the fact. I wasn't quite old enough to be into the X files when they first came out, I just know the opening credits credits creeped me out. I kind of did the same thing with Buffy last year where I just kind of wanted to go back to grade eight and talk to everyone about the wacky plot twists. Does anyone care that right now I just want to know what happened to Scully! Damn that Duane Barry! I'm an after-the-fact nerd. I think next I'll have to take on ER, because that was another show that I didn't really have anything to say about in grade eight. What a bizarre dvd time we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home