No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Becca has an innate disposition towards licentiousness

So much work to do to make life easier! I had my check-in appointment today at ye olde MS clinic and it went quite well! I don't have to do an MRI this summer which is nice, then no more appointments until October. Woot. (I wonder what I'll be doing in October...)

After my appointment I bought, what I like to call, desperation jeans. I have no more jeans... so I bought desperation jeans so that I have pants to wear tomorrow. I think I like them enough that they could become my favourites, but who knows. At least I won't be wearing sweat pants.

All I want to do right now is procrastinate and watch TV on the internet. Oh how I love tv on the internet. I'm going to make some tea and settle in with the articles I need to read. I have so much tea right now! It makes me happy. I made wheat free chocolate chip cookies to go with my tea this week but steve and I finished them last night. They were quite yummy. I almost went and bought more butter tonight to make more, but I stopped myself because that would have just been a tool to avoid work.

I really felt like I had more interesting things to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home