No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We've Got the Sparks

Everything before 4pm today was wonderful! First I had a lovely dream where I met Judd Apatow, Jason Seagal and Ryan Reynolds and Apatow agreed to make a movie that I pitched to him and was really excited to introduce me to Seth Rogan, and I got lots of hugs with Jason. We're best friends now. That's right.

Then I headed over to baby camp where I hung out with 11 wonderful 3-4 year olds. There was much glueing, singing, hand holding, and wiping of runny noses. You know you're back into it when you say things like "Oh hello Mr. _____ (I like to call little kids Mr. and Ms.) I'm quite an expert nose blower. Can I help you with that drip you've got?" and then I hold a kleenex up to their little nose and they blow. Twice for good measure.

It was very wonderful to be back in it and get little hugs and hold little hands. I'm excited for tomorrow, except for the part where I leave early to go to my class that I am not prepared for. Yeesh. I was feeling so amazing about school and life at the beginning of this week and then 4pm hit and it all when to hell. My heart started palpitating and I've been on the verge of caffeine/anxiety induced tears for the past four hours. Less coffee tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home