No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

grabby tail

I'm having a mildly ridiculous day! It's kind of like a sick day without the sickness. I've been watching bad morning television, which is difficult but not impossible. I got in some maury, view, and now zooboomafoo. woot.

so my macelod is gone on an adventure and i am left a fey without my poehler. i'm surviving though. i start baby camp next week and i'm so excited! i think i'm most excited about my upcoming trip to the dollarstore! i know it's wrong, but i love that place! especially when i'm spending someone else's money!

numbness chronicle-wise my body is back except for my arms and hands which are still having some function trouble. ah well. i may be starting yet another drug adventure soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

I got yer grabby tail RIGHT HERE!

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Holy shit is this still here?

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

When are you going to start blogging again? I check the site every day.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home