No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Cold Cold Cold in my Hole Hole Hole

Phantom is off and away for his up North Christmas and I'm here wrapping presents for the fam. By presents for the fam I mean that my dad has commissioned me to wrap the presents that he bought for my mom and my brother. Yeah.

I spent all day today cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow's trip to St. Catharines. Woot. Maybe I'll run into Kate on Boxing Day. That would be excellent and impressive.

I'm not in such a Christmassy mood. I don't know. I spent all day watching Christmas specials and still nothing. And now annual gift man is coming and I'm just not feeling it. Under past Christmas standards, tonight I should be at my Grandfather's house in St. Catharines hanging out with my cousins, trimming the tree, writing a note to santa with my brother and then sharing a bed with him while reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

But now my Grandad lives in a home, and It's a little wierd to be sharing a bed with my thirteen year old brother. We sort of got forced into having this "grown up" Christmas. With all of my Christmas references tied up in that house, it doesn't seem like Christmas is happening at all this year. This is only the second round of Toronto Christmas, so I guess I'm still working on it.

Merry Christmas everybody! Drink ho-cho and dance in the shiny piles of presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home