No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Immanuel Kant was a real piss ant

I'm off to my first exam of the day. Yes this is the day of Philosophy and Sex. I (ironically) screwed myself for both of these exams as I didn't study on Sunday and Monday as I had planned. This made yesterday rather hellish, and I can't see today being much different.

My sex exam is 60% out of the textbook, that I have read 0% of. I have five hours this afternoon to get my shit together, but I don't know if that will be enough to accomplish anything beyond reading the chapter summaries and doing practice questions. Maybe that's enough?

I'm off to a good start this morning anyway. I got up and went over my Philosophy notes for two hours, and had some protein-y eggs for breakfast. Plus I just read an amazingly sweet e-mail from my favourite Phantom, so I'm a little more cheerful as I leave the house to be beat up by theories of knowledge and existence. Here's hoping I can find a solid standpoint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home