No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Guilt Bum

*Alternate Title: I HATE the Hard Rock Cafe (and all it's affiliates)*

So I guess it serves me right for blogging about how things were generally going well. I mean, things are still okay, I'm just considerably more sad than I was when I wrote my last post. But today I was not afflicted with the red, itchy, puffy eyes so that's a plus.

I haven't eaten any homemade food since I got home and I'm starting to feel disgusting. But it's not my job to clean their kitchen and pay for their groceries, so I guess I just have to keep eating what they bring me. My stomach is displeased.

I am much with the Harry Potter excitement. I may have to schedule summer jobs around line-up times for the book. Mmmmm book. I got two excited messages today about it.

Tomorrow I'm going on my field trip with my tiny friends. Right now it's feeling more daunting than exciting. I have become known to them because of this hippo song that I taught them in the summer and yesterday I worked the afternoon with the school age kids and spent half an hour in the kinder room and had to sing it six times. We'll see how I do with eight and a half hours. I'm becoming worried with my current inability to sleep and it's almost certainly devastating effects on tomorrow.


Happy Solstice Charlie Brown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home