No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sexam

Whooo-mow! That's done. Only one more. Shakey-Con. That's gonna be a toughy. I just finished writing my sex exam. It was okay. I didn't rock ass as hard as I wanted to, but I still feel pretty satisfied. My favourite question was as follows: (paraphrasing)

Choose the satement about semen that is the MOST true:

a) swallowing the semen of a partner proves you love them.
b) sex educators encourage swallowing semen
c) a tablespoon of semen contains 13 grams of fat
d) none of the above

The answer of course is d, for the rest are so ridiculous which to respond in a Frink-like manner.

But alas tomorrow shall be filled with The Tempest and four essays by people who think they know everything about The Tempest. Mmmmm Calibanilicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home