No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 10, 2004

eyes as wide as snow

I'm never going to get to blogging about the weekend until maybe the weekend. I'm in a very bizarre headspace right now. I just cookie-baked from 6pm until 2am. That's too much cookie baking. I cut myself off because I had one of the worst dizzy spells I've had in a while and I was just sitting there staring at dough. My eyes clouded over and everything. Not good.

Today was domestically delicious though. I woke up around one to a blaring "Deck the Halls" which I promptly went downstairs and did after a cup of tea. We put out our Christmas tree today, right beside our "Happy Chanukah" banner. Then we cleaned the entire house. I also ended up putting Christmas lights outside, which I've never actually done before. I felt all capable-like. Then with the baking.

We're having people over for a Chanukah party tomorrow. Probably like 20 or so. I have too much to do and I don't know how it's all going to get done. I have an exam on Saturday that I really need to do well on, but I haven't started studying. That's a real problem considering tomorrow the roommates are gonna need me.

Anyway, I just have to say that I have disregarded grammar entirely. I got all paranoid after Texas Gary's blog, and then I just decided that it's 2am and I don't care about grammar. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home