No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Make it Yourself WIlliam H. Macy!

So tired. So much to blog.

I had my first exam this morning. It was at 8:30am. I'm pretty sure that's the earliest I've been on campus all semester. Yikes.

The frustrating part is that I was involuntarily up until four last night and I had no time for napping today, so I'm extra tired and useless.

My house is getting all holiday-ee. We've got the menorah blaring and the fake Christmas tree to set up. Yes we are adorable. Tomorrow the plan is to study, bake cookies, and clean. Very domestic. Hopefully all goes well. We spent twenty bucks on sprinkles at the bulk barn tonight, so they'd better be some damned spectacular cookies. I plan to make many and spread them around the neighbourhood by means of small festive tins. I'm most excited about the gingerbread Maccabees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home