No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Funkin' my way into the new year

Last night I got home after my Christmas with Phantom which involve thai food, presents, the greatest fort ever made, candy, scratch and win, the best use of stairs ever, movies, tv, and sleeping. Mmmmm. It was so nice. If it weren't for my persistent cold it would have been perfect.

And now I'm preparing for my first New Years without my best friend Helen since 1997-98. It's actually very upsetting. Helen's birthday is January first and we have always spent it with each other and our friend Craig (who we've both had brief relationships with). This year Craig is off volunteering accross Canada and Helen and I just couldn't get it together. So there goes the trad. Oh well.

So I'm entering the New Year with an odd affliction. My feet have been asleep for eight days. Since I saw Matt. Now, he may have put a strange voodoo curse on me or my nervous system is playing a cruel joke of it's own. Wierd. The lady at Telehealth seemed to think I may have had a stroke. So I'm gonna go to the doctor, cuz this ain't right.

Well, 2004 was a good one. I didn't really go anywhere or do anything all to exciting. I worked with some amazing kids, wrote a lot of essays, went to two Ani concerts, embraced my feminism, had my first "cops-get-called" party, moved into my own house, got a chequing account and a credit card, took some topless photos, laughed a lot, danced a lot, cried a lot, successfully completed my first M.C gig, had happy birthday sung to me by a naked Mark Brown, and saw two burlesque shows. Ain't nothin' wrong with my year.

Bring on 2005. The year I decide where I'm actually headed with my University career and I turn twenty. Yikes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? What what what what what WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAT?
-Tederick
WHAT?

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best use of stairs? I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means cause... dude, we've all gotta use the stairs. haha.

I miss you.

-Tama

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Take it as you wish my dear! Yeah... I'm not subtle at all. Guess which stairs!

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home