No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, December 13, 2004

You can Whack my Bush Anytime Probsty!

Well Tederick definitely called the winner of Survivor Vanautu this time around. But man was I good at calling how Probsty was gonna get those votes to Californ-eye-a.

My favourite part of the Survivor finales is finding out how Probst is going to get from the island to the live location. I love it! Throughout this entire Survivor I was never more excited as I was when Probst started bushwhacking.

Yes, Tederick may be able to call the winner, but I am able to call Probsty's moves. Tonight I called that he would take a plane, and that there would be a map with a red line tracing his whereabouts and man was I pleased when that came to be! The jumping out of the plane was an amazing twist followed by the motorcycle which upped Probsty's hotness points like the mercury in satan's rectal thermometer.

His transition tonight was more exciting then this entire season of Survivor. That Probsty though... he keeps me coming back. How could I not be enticed by his valiant attempts to peak my interest. Oh it's been peaked. Yes Probsty... you've peaked me again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironically, I'm so far behind on my Survivor watching that it'll probably be several weeks until I watch the last episode. I assume this means that C-dawg took the prize, though, which is AWESOME. I crow at the greatness of me.
-Tederick

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

You are brilliant. Not Probsty brilliant, but brilliant indeed.

2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa whoa whoa whoa hold the phone Boxshot, you tellin' me you like Probsty more than me? Huh? Cuz fuck man, I'd jump out of a plane if it would make you smile.
-Tederick

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home