No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Fuggets

It's been a week of no cheating on my crazy diet. It's going okay, except for the ridiculous vibrating pain in my stomach. Hopefully that will pass. The only minor slip ups I've had involved fake chicken nuggets (or fuggets) that had some wheat in their breading, and a few instances of honey ingestion. I think I'm doing pretty well considering I've never done anything like this before.

I don't feel different at all though. Which is fine, except that I loves my instant gratification. My body is still sick and wierd, and I haven't lost any weight. I just kind of feel hungry all the time, and then feel gross from eating too much trail mix. But I found out today that my favourite restaurant on campus will make me a sandwich on my special bread provided I bring it!

As I was leaving the gym today I went and got a soy milk chai latte and realized that I've inadvertantly become a yuppie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home