No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, February 04, 2005

I think I'll major in smut peddling

Today I have a midterm and a meeting with the scariest radical lesbian feminist prof I have ever had. She's hardcore. I just hope she doesn't make me cry. Today is going to be very odd. I just feel like I'm on a different plane.

I'm going to a dinner with my prospective companions for this India trip. I figure I might as well meet a bunch of them before I make a decision. My few friends who are also going are completely shocked that I would even consider not going. My goal is to make a decision by the end of February. I'm scared of the trip. I'll be honest. I'm terrified. It's a huge financial, emotional, and physical commitment and I feel like I need to be really passionate in order to make it all worth while and as of right now I'm not feeling it. I'm scared of being in a totally different place with no communication with home. I don't know. Is twenty really the right age for a life altering experience? I'm not so sure my life is ready to be so altered. I go back and forth from thinking that four months is an eternity, to maybe it's not that long. I would just miss a whole semester of my Guelph life.

After all the pondering I'll be doing today my reward will be a night with Phantom!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to India!

Dammit.

-Tederick

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

As soon as I hit publish I anticipated that comment. :o) Maybe you should go to India!

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home