No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's the Last Midnight

Staying in bed until four makes saying goodbye harder. Or maybe saying goodbye is just hard.

After Steve left I watched Shark Tale and The Terminal. Very odd combination. That's sort of what happens when my mom goes to Rogers and I'm all alone with my brother for the evening.

I'm in a bit of a dizzying eye-popping mind-frame right now. I'm freaking out about tomorrow. I have to remember to go get some money for a cab when I get there because buses don't run on Sundays in the Goo. The bus ride is going to be packed too because all the Torontorusks turned Gueljivers are going to be heading back from reading week.

So yeah, the week is ending. As per usual I'm sad and scared about getting back into Goo world and all of it's stress. I am planning on getting the Women's Resource Centre at Guelph behind some angry letters to Bell Sympatico about that add though. At least I'll have an update for meeting on Tuesday.

On a strange note, I just remembered that there was a talking rainbow bird in my dream last night and it was my friend and I was having actual conversations with it. Wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home