No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Becca Sux Caucus

Tonight I spent five hours doing Collective Agreement negotiations for the Women's Resource Centre. It was long. My favourite part was the caucus. But everything went well and I think that everyone feels good about what we're walking away with.

We got home around ten thirty and celebrated our last night all together at the Box eating Tito's and watching Amay-Ray. It was low key, because that's just how we're feeling. I think my only regret for this year was that we never had our naked run. All year we've been meaning to turn off all the lights, blast an ani song ridiculously loudly, strip down and run from the top of the house to the bottom. But it hasn't happened yet, and tonight's not feeling like the night. Maybe when we move in again in the fall. Yes, then the breasts will fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home