No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

don't ask me the words to all the silences i wrote

It's grey in the Goo again today. Fitting, but not as necessary as it was yesterday. I had grand plans this morning of waking up at nine and going to the gym, and reading the WRC collective agreement, and beginning the packing process. Instead I woke up every hour from nine to one, and finally at one forced myself up to read. Struggles.

Then I did some dishes, ate some breakfast and read some agreement. Some being the operative, and problematic, word. I'm going into school this afternoon for negotiations, and then coming back tonight for cleaning, eating and racing. Followed by what will work out as much late night packing. It's a very strange feeling hovering today.

I'm doing my best to not let myself fall into the post school depression that got me last summer. I just have to avoid wasting my time. I'll figure it out. I start work next Monday, so that will get me going.

Oh, and for all of you keeping tally on my legs and such, the left side of my body from my toes to just under my rib cage went numb last Friday and hasn't returned yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

whoa! Deja vu!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Phantom said...

whoa! Deja vu!

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home