No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

By the light of the silvery Goo

No regrets. Shortly after my last post, the box showed box. It was 2:30am and Jess proclaimed that we needed to "put out the torch" so we quietly put on "Afternoon Delight" (can't get enough of that Starland Vocal Band), turned off most of the lights, stripped down and had ourselves a naked run. The best part was that we just kept dancing and laughing. We ran up to my room, and even though we couldn't hear the music anymore we were all just jumping and dancing and laughing like a bunch of naked girls. I suppose that simile wasn't quite effective there because that's exactly what it was...

Anyway, it was an excellent way to end our year. I feel entirely good about my second year. There was a lot of rough shit going on, but man, this year was good. I very nearly accomplished everything I set out to do. I'm hoping this summer continues the trend. It's kind of scary having the whole world shift on me again. But I'm trying my best not to fall into the trap of hiding in my basement avoiding the public. I've already sent out e-mails to most of my Toronto friends and am doing my best to keep up some social ties. I'm most definitely looking forward to this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home