No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bead and Button Master Bex

I'm in mass-production mode right now. I'm realizing that three different kinds of jewelry, magic wands, and buttons may not all fit harmoniously on a four foot table. I don't know how they feel about buying two tables, I guess I'll find out when I get there. Spreading out would be nice.

I love buttons. I'm so excited. If anyone needs a custom made button, leave your orders here! I'm trying to convince my parents to buy me a button maker for my birthday, because frankly I can't afford one right now, but maybe one day. I'm having trouble keeping my buttons craft show appropriate. I'm far too innapropriate. I'm trying to stick to my sort of magic/faery/wizard/dragon type theme. I'm going to crank out a few Pride-y buttons too just to keep with the times.

It's been really nice to be creating all this stuff. I hope the show goes well. If not I suppose I have a bunch of stuff made for Christmas time. I'm working all day on merchandise and display, and then hopefully going to yoga tonight. Mmmmm Jo-Lo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MISS BOTH OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!!

JESS

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home