No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Oh Probsty...

This was an excellent season of survivor. This season's castaways and Probsty's brilliance kept me in with Survivor 10 and I have no regrets. My only real issue was with Probsty tonight. One of my favourite things about Survivor finales is the innovative and at times ridiculous modes of transportation Probsty uses to get from the remote location to the live show in New York. It's Probsty's time to shine!

Last season I decided to predict Probsty's passage instead of my pick for the winner. So tonight I did the same... Hydro plane, hang glider, hitch hike on a big rig, and then a quick moped ride to the studio. BUT NO! There was nothing! He walked away from tribal council and into the studio. Disapointment. There was no comedic flare! I was extremely dissatisfied. I think a little part of my Probsty love was betrayed tonight. Perhaps Survivor Guatemala will reclaim some of what he's lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mattvideo said...

despite Matt's reluctance, I am convinced that this was one of the best survivors ever. Just delicious.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Thank God Steve and I aren't the only ones! Man, I loved this Survivor and I'm pumped for Guatemala!

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home