No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Snug Packer

Yesterday was the day of MRIs. I almost got away without any radioactive goo injections, but no such luck. I spent an hour and a half in the tube. It was okay. Floyd should write a song with the MRI sounds as the back beat. It was tripped out. I was kind of in a final relaxation state as I was yoga breathing to calm myself down. I had that feeling where you're concious of the sounds around you but you drift into dreams. I know I fell asleep at least once because I jolted awake and got all paranoid that it was going to ruin the picture. Bah.

So I won't know the results until August third, but I'm slightly concerned because with fifteen minutes left a doctor brought me out of the tube and asked me a bunch of questions about my symptoms followed by the injection so yeah, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home