No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

A Dose of Dykes Before the Mennos Take Hold

Well I've just finished the cry-fest that is saying goodbye to Steve. That's the hardest part of this whole working at camp business. We woke up together this morning and stayed in bed until noon before we went our seperate ways.

I went to the dyke march where I met up with Tama, Nomi, Erin, Julie, and Helen. Yes my Shmel came to see me! That was very exciting. The march was short and sweet. I saw many a pride-filled boob, and I rainbowed up a little myself. I'm sad that I'm missing the parade tomorrow, that's always fun.

So I'm heading off to camp tomorrow where I will work ridiculously hard for a small amount of money. Some of my favourite people are up at camp though, including one miss Macleod, so I'm hoping the adjustment will be smoother this summer. My current philosophy is that I will be a no-nonsense kind of gal, and I will stand up for myself when the Jesus gets too forcible. I fully intend to pick up a bible and quote Nickie by saying "How do you work this thing?". We'll see where the blasphemy takes me.

I will have internet access up at menno camp, but I will often have to line up for it and will have people waiting in line behind me, so blogging will be sparse. I'll do my best though. I'll be back on my birthday though, July 28th, so I will tell the tales of tiny children and crafter's rage. Some of you should expect phone calls when i'm in need of a dose of Keramidas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Yes. What?
-Stanley

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home