No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Emotionally Unstable Much?

I just cried at Alyssa Milano and Tony Danza doing a tap dance. Wow. This is after I cried at Maury Povich making over a ten year old little girl of colour because she had frizzy hair. First this outraged me because of the forcing white beauty standards on a black girl, and then I cried because she was so happy she started dancing with her mom. I guess this is what happens when you get four hours of sleep and start your day by yelling at Bell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Shit, I cried when they brought out Mona and she looked like she'd died in 1993!

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

I'm so freakin' glad you saw that too!

11:41 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

I'm just pissed I missed Jonathan. :(

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Tederick said...

Wait, it just occured to me that your comment is really funny if you meant "I'm so freakin' glad you saw that too cuz I thought I was hallucinating!"

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home