No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fly me to the Swoon?

I'm easing my way into Guelph tomorrow through a day of painting and preparation. I'm feeling conflicted about the whole thing. It's just too soon. It's funny how I really felt like I didn't have any preparation to do in Guelph and now I've got a list of tasks to keep me busy. Magical.

Tomorrow I'll be spending the night alone from 7pm to around midnight which could be excellent or fatal depending on the the dizziness/crying factor. I'm aiming for good, but who knows. I'm just all wound up and getting ahead of myself in terms of life and it's becoming a problem. Being in the moment is just harder when the near future seems daunting. Though I did just spend all night and all day in steve's bed. That was pretty momentus.

Also, I was talking to my parents tonight about how when I was a baby I would swoon and pass out when I would get hurt or stressed out. I would just cry so hard I'd pass out. So maybe all of this dizziness is just a swoony relapse. I wonder how you test for swooning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll try to fly down to Guelph post haste after the show. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

Love you.

-TJ

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home