No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pity Phone Calls and Yelling Genitals

Oh the strange idleness of Frosh week. I woke up this morning, made an omelette, did some dishes and went swimming. Excellent. I went to campus this afternoon where I met up with Steve's nephew. It's funny because I was all nervous, kind of like I was being set up to be an Aunt. Wierd. I showed him around the UC a bit and we had a snack. Hopefully he'll come hang out at my house and together we can lure Steve to Guelph more often.

This was followed by a Nomi and Tama Gender workshop. I really wasn't looking forward to participation, but some how the group situation put me back on. The first question they asked to the group was how society assigns gender to individuals and after a substantial silence I just yelled "GENITALS!". Hilarious.

The evening has been one of lockouts, dance-offs and a pity phone call from the Mark Brown. This is going to be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home