No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blog Con Queso

I gotta say, all of this travelling up and down is getting tiring. I think I need some lighter baggage. Today I slept through a class about abortion, probably good for my mental state. I managed to have a lunch where I didn't really talk about my own life at all (totally what I wanted to do), volunteered at the WRC, got on the wrong bus that drove me around the perimeter of the city of Guelph for an hour, put my gym membership on hold, and get home headachy tired and smushed. I had myself a dippy snack, took a nappy nap, and started my paper that's due tomorrow. I worked for an hour and twenty minutes and I'm already at 673 of a thousand so that anxiety has dwindled.

Once this paper is done I'll hopefully be able to breath and calmly create my halloween costume and prep for my craft show. I want to sell! I also desperately need to clean my room. Papers everywhere. I hate choking on papers and tripping on wires and been swallowed by clothes. Exhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale now and try to get through the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home