No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Striptastic

Last night TJ and I waltzed into the yoga shope half an hour late for our striptease workshop, but it turns out that you don't get a lot done in a room full of chatty 30 to 50-somethings. It was really cool to see these older women shaking their hips and trying to own their sexuality. There was definitely a lot of giggling and a lot of jokes about how awkward they felt, but they were there and that's what counts. Two women who looked like they were in their early fifties were in front of us talking about how embarassed their kids would be if they knew where they were. I wanted to tell them that I would be hella proud of my mom if she were at a stripping workshop (I'm trying to convince her to go to the one next week!), but they weren't so friendly.

It was exciting though. Tama told me I should be a stripper. Yeah my moves are pretty hot. Steve later confirmed that fact. I love a good sexy dance. I think I need to go dancing more because I really do love it. I also love watching people dance. It's just so interesting to see the varying degrees of control that people have over their own bodies.

All those attending the 3QF party next weekend should be forewarned that TJ and I are cooking up one hot entrance for the Box girls. If we pull it together it's going to be AWESOME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Strip till ya drop.

Yeah that's right.

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home