No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Alien in my Ear Canal

My wallet is entirely gone. I have no freakin' clue where it is. I know it's in the house, but I can't find it at all. So do I give up and cancel my cards? It's no good. Bah.

The midterm this morning went okay, I'm pretty exhausted though. I spent two and a half hours in line at the walk-in to see if there's something wrong with me. They say no. Shit. Oh well I guess that means I start the mental process of convincing my ear that it is not blocked and my throat that it's not sore.

Last night's procrastination was definitely the best this year. It involved song writing and waxing. It was entirely ridiculous. Also a lot of brilliant tv watching. The midterm wasn't so hard. I'm really angry about the essay I got back from that class today though. I'm going to argue my ass off to get a better grade. I think that people should just start understanding that if they piss me off I will deal with them. The world would just be way more relaxing if people would just stop pissing me off. It's kind of fun though. In the long run I know that grades don't matter but playing the system is so much fun. I know I have a good arguement and I am constantly seeking the satisfaction of winning grade points just because I can argue. My best one was in first year when I argued my first midterm up from a 70% to an 88%. I want that sweet sweetness again! I can definitely get something out of this one. Steve was asking me incredulously if I actully enjoy writing essays. I think that I do! There's something brilliant about leaving an essay to the last minute and then finishing at 5am and still getting a good mark! Mmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

You have discovered my secret addiction, and the reason I wish I could go back to college.

That and fucking my T.A.

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home