No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Quick Matty Price!

Matty Price the important question is, did I eat that gooey delicious chicken from your fork? Is it possible that I have one of your horrible illnesses? Were you still strep-tagious? (Meaning contagious with strep?) Oh God!

Anyway, I am also a Hot Tamale in terms of that crazy quiz. I'll not link it here, but go to tederick for the quizzing. And for the general brilliance that is Matt. I'm going to the walk-in clinic tomorrow afternoon. I want drugs. Stupid birth controlling stunting anti-biotics! Bah. I spent four hours reading History notes and primary documents for the exam tomorrow. I probably have another two hours to do by tomorrow morning, but I feel okay about that. Whatever. I have enough jist that I could come up with some page filling bull-jive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home