No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wierd Asian Sex Dreams

So it's noon and I basically just woke up. Wonderful. I had this grand plan of actually going to class at 8:30 this morning and then studying for four hours in the library before my next class. It turns out I slept in instead. Maybe this will be better for the whole ridiculously painful throat/neck business though, and maybe it will help my concentration on the reading compared to what it would have been on six hours of sleep. Man this is ridiculous.

So the new plan is to go to my 1:30 class and then head to the library for some read-ee goodness. I might even treat myself to a gigantic booster juice just to keep me awake and boosted. I'll do some reading on the bus too. At the moment I'm relaxing and drinking tea while fooling around on the internet. I just couldn't bring myself to start reading History the moment I opened my eyes. Just too much. I'm trying to maintain a relaxed and calm attitude. It's my last midterm, so when it's over I have almost a week of breathing before more essays are due. Last night I had a dream that I got 3% on my Canadian Lit exam. I was not happy.

I'm okay with the reading but the sickness is kind of preoccupying me and so is my Hallowe'en costume and the lack of my wallet. I feel like just screaming "My Wallet's Gone!" a la Morty Seinfeld in the doctor's office. Would that solve anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home