No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Big Ass Titties

Well I just spent the last two minutes making "bloopy bloop" noises with Jess. Not productive. I have a bunch of reading to do and also a bit of writing for tomorrow. On top of that I have to do some room cleaning and a bit of craft show prep for Saturday. But I just want to lie down and drink tea. Though it's pretty hard to drink tea lying down. Bah.

I have a magical anxiety power. I have one essay does in the next two weeks and I'm really not worried about it, and yet I've somehow gotten myself all stressed out and in pain. I stayed up really late last night because I couldn't sleep without making a list of all the things I have to do. And then the list just made me more stressed out. I'm all wrapped up in my head this week and it's not good. I'm hoping this weekend can be relaxing, but I'm not so sure about it. I'm starting to get back into my little world where I feel like every conversation I have is forced and meaningless. That makes me feel bad. Ah well, the goal this week is that I will attend all my classes. I think I can do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home