No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Sipping Martinis with the Queers

Tonight was the GLAM SLAM BALL, just about won of my favourite events of the year. It's a ridiculously good anti-prom event with all kinds of queers in poofy tafeta glamin' it up and dancing their asses off. If you've got a move, this is the best place to bust it. There's a live band that is amazing. They allow for a lot of crowd sing alongs. I feel like I danced for three hours straight... or queer as the case may be. It was a good feeling. I'm going to cling to my relaxed feeling for dear life. I guess that might stress me out. Shoot. Well I'm conciously not doing the reading for my class tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in decadently and then strut onto campus, purchase an overpriced coffee beverage, and then I'm going to come home and start prepping my craftshow material. Saturday night will be a million times more fun if I make a million bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home