No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

you can rub it on mark's cock and on me

It's been a long day. I'm starting to realize that it's entirely impossible to get everything that I need done. Bah. I'm tired and grumpy. Today has been very dizzy and head-hurty and tv fun filled. Tama and I just watched Weeds and it was fucking incredible. Probably the strongest fifteen year old girl character I have ever seen on tv. It blew me away and I definitely cried a little at the end.

So I'm overwhelmed with life again, which is not so good. Tomorrow my creative writing class is workshoping my short story and I'm kind of nervous. I also have my first midterm on Friday, which is much sooner then I think. I don't think I can physically get all the reading done on time. Fuck.

And not this weekend is all complicated! I totally intended to stay in Guelph and read all weekend, but now the Box folk are going to the Organ concert, so I want to go to. But then there's all the guilt about being in T-dot and not doing all the bead work that needs to get done. Again with the fuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you said I CAN'T rub it on Mark's cock and then on you.

Hang in there, you can do it! Besides, in a couple of weeks all your stress will be over and life will be all sunshine and rainbows again... right? Isn't that the way life works? Isn't it?

-TJ

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home