No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, October 10, 2005

If you look to your right...

I've just started up a Beck's Beads Blog. I'm still working on how I can actually use the simplicity of blogger for my own evil crafting benefit, so it's not done. But there are some pictures up anyway. I just have to figure out how to show pictures and also have dates of shows and a welcome type message at the very top. I also need a contact link of some sort. Any suggestions are entirely welcome!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Why not BEXBEADS?! DOT COM?!?!? yes.

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Urban Faery said...

Yeah with the BEXBEADS. I need a real website. I'm scared of changing the name from my original. Even though BEXBEADS is so much slicker. Hmmm. Maybe I'll make the jump before I get the business cards. I gotta get business cards in the next three weeks.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home