No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Jew Years!

Oh it's all very exciting! Is it 5766? I'm not quite sure. Anyway, this past year kicked my ass. Excellent. This weekend was pretty good. I think that maybe my B12 wearing off made me extra tired, and I definitely experienced the searing pain of a bladder infection for the first time, but I ate some good cookies at least.

The dinner at the fam's house last night was only semi-awkward. They think I'm the demise of the Jewish faith, which as Matt pointed out, I am. I guess I should work on that. They didn't bring it up at all though so I just tried to keep my anger and frustration quiet. That generally resulted in a dizzy spacey headache. My body is just so ridiculous.

I'm feeling okay though. I got a decent amount of stuff done this weekend, so I feel fairly prepared for the week. Now it's time for essay writing and attending meetings. Next weekend will be filled with fun and more pie though which makes everything better.

Now for some House and some tea and a cookie or two baked by my fuzzy-headed and gorgeous roommate Le Teej.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

"Le Teej." Love it more than anything else ever.

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home