No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mocketship

It's almost two in the AM and I can't sleep. Bah. Stupid short stories making my critical mind work. This weekend was very physically intense and so I feel like I don't know what I'm doing with myself now that the week has started. I'm now officially a student with a disability though. Yay me. I get to write my exams in the special room with time and a half if I need it, and I get extensions on deadlines and possible alternate assignments for in class writing. We'll see what happens. I'm kind of reluctant to use this service, but maybe if I try it, it will help.

The dizziness was bad today. The not sleeping doesn't help much I'm sure. I'm kind of worried about going away this coming weekend with all this wierd physical stuff happening. Randomly vomiting would not be so good on an 8 hour drive. I hate that I'm always bailing out of these trips, but I just don't trust my mind or my body right now. I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home