No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

There are No Mohammed Wongs

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm pretty decently keeping my head above water which is only because it's hilarious how the world keeps trying to beat the crap out of me. Yesterday Student Health Services just kicked the hell out of my ass, then I got three upsetting e-mails, and then I sat through a two and a half hour meeting. I just don't understand doctor's offices. I have a file, so if a fax comes in with my bloodtest results you put that fax into my file, so that when I come and ask you if I need another B12 shot you can look at that information and tell me yes or no.

Also, am I the only person that didn't know that you have to buy B12 shots from the pharmacy in order for them to administer them? In T-dot, the doctor just whipped one out and sunk that puppy into my arm, why would I assume that this doctor's office was any different? Apparently I'm an idiot.

Anyway, I got through today. And now I'm home enoying Survivor and Lesbians and tea drinking. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. I find that incredibly disturbing. This weekend is going to be work filled. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do it. I have to bead ream, write a short story, and an essay. Not to mention the 450 page novel I have to read by next week and all my other general weekly readings. Maybe I should have an online poll about which class to drop. I'm sleepy but positive. I can do it, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home