No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I Wanna Biffy

Today a new term was created for the long overused name of a favourite breakfast food and snack. Muffins hence forth will be known as Biffys. For example you could have a chocolate chip biffy, a bran biffy, a cranberry apple biffy, a fruit explosion biffy, or even a banana nut biffy. Henceforth MMMuffins will be referred to BBBiffy, and the Seinfeld episode with the Muffin Top shop will be called "Top of the Biffy to you!". This one is gonna catch on people! Remember that I started it all here today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Yeah but Biffy is also a nickname for those porta-toilets that feature heavily at construction sites. I hear "biffy" and I sure don't think muffinly goodness; I think fat hairy men with pack-a-day smoking habits squeezing things out of their lower parts that would make my grandmother faint.

Bbbbiffy, indeed.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home