No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Recant

I just got home from a menorah making session at a Goldie Sherman's pottery studio which was really funny. I had a whole picture of what I wanted to do and it's all totally different, but that's okay. The group consisted of me, Leah, three middle aged women, and two young masters students. Strange groups. I got a little of the Jewish guilt about the fact that I don't go to synagogue, and a little more that I'm not attending the Hebrew lessons tomorrow night. Ah well.

I'm so ridiculously imperfect right now. I'm also really frustrated with the fact that I don't want to go to Toronto this weekend just because I'm so exhausted. I have to do bead work and I don't want to. Originally I was going to stay here this weekend for Jess' birthday party and then do the next two weekends beading in Toronto. But now Jess' party is moved to the 19th which means I have to go in this weekend, bead my ass off, again next weekend, and then go in on the 18th for a craft show and Harry Potter, and then come back here on the 19th. Bah.

Though I think it will be good for me to get the hell away from Guelph this weekend as I think it would be way more stressful to be here vomitting. Now I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to go because Steve is a busy fellow and my family makes me want to explode my brain and heart all at once. I have nowhere at the moment. Perhaps it's time for a 3QF Chris' Birthday slumber party?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home