No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, November 21, 2005

No no drama. no no no no drama.

So I was up until four yet again for very little reason since I finished my paper at two thirty. My mom called last night to tell me I should start taking gravol to make me sleep. I'm not exactly satisfied with what I've written and that scares me because it's worth 40% of my final mark. But the outline for this paper is a little ridiculous: "Develop a personal critique of one of our course texts. This could involve an examination of how the text connects to aspects of your personal experience..." I got to word 1000 as I was writing about celebrating Canada day in the Zellers at Thorncliffe Mall and being the only white kid there. It's relevant, but kind of random. We'll see what happens.

Right now I'm just struggling to stay awake to finish everything up for this afternoon. My stupid bed is so tempting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home