No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I've got multiple holes and I'm not choosey

Oh waking up at twenty after two. My body hates me, and yet being destructive seems to be so logical. I went to the studio yesterday and strung sixteen rows. I have 29 rows to go, so I have like seven and a half hours straight of non-stop beading. the most I've ever done in one day is 18 rows, so it's going to be a bit of a long haul, but I have no choice. My poor Friday class is not getting a lot of me lately.

So H-pot was something. I was a little more disappointed than I wanted to be. And the drive to Gooloph was sleepy and ridiculous. Good moon though. Now I'm wasting some excellent time watching the Guelph Santa Clause Parade, and Friends, and just plain not writing my essay. I think it's about time for some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home