No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Fizzle

What a strange day. I went to the mall and bought some materials for present making, then came home and went on a cleaning spree of the kitchen, living room and dining room. The Box was in some sore need of the scrubbing. I'm also starting to think about putting up the old Christmas tree and decorating. Yeah I said it! We're trying to organize an early Chanukah party before exams and it's proving difficult. But we will decorate nonetheless.

So I'm sleepy, and I'm desperately trying to hold on to that feeling to see if maybe I can get myself to bed at a reasonable hour. I've been tearing up at emotional tv moments tonight and that's a sure sign that I need more sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tederick said...

Oh E-Becca. Will you never win?

(Yup, you just got compared to Ziggy. I think a blog name change is in order...)

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home