No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gas. Break. Honk. Plan. Panic. Cry.

This is my first post from stolen internet. So yay me. I'm currently on Steve's couch. Not at the studio where I should be. Again, I woke up and panicked. I'm REALLY failing at this. I feel terrible because Jan is in the studio right now probably wondering where the hell I am, but I panicked and cried and couldn't breathe, and I thought, maybe I don't want to ride the subway to the studio right now because maybe I won't be able to get any work done. FREAKING OUT!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with me. So instead I'm working on my short story that was due three hours ago, but my prof extended it for me until Sunday at 5pm. I'm going to try to finish it today anyway, but yeah I couldn't have written it last night because it would have ended up way darker than I intended.

So yeah, I feel like I'm failing at life. I hope the craft show tomorrow is okay and not horribly depressing. I just don't want to feel like this when I get to Potter. I have a feeling it's going to cause a bit of crying and hyperventilating and I'm not in the mood for Matt to beat the crap out of me. And then all the fun of an awkward party! Mother of crap. Oh well. This means I have to go to the studio at like 7am on Saturday. Anyone feel like driving me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home