No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Como estad bitches to all, and to all a good night

Oh I love exam time. It's 2:55am and the entire box is still awake giggling and making emoticon related jokes. Tama just flew up my cunt and now there's a lot of distraught snails happening in the msn world. So sleepy and yet so ridiculous. Exams are hilarious for the lack of actual work and the amount of ridiculousness that explodes out of us. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. Tama's talking dirty to me over msn right now and she's less then two feet away from me. This is so bizarre. And yet so hilariously logical.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah exams are funny. I love this time of year. no school! and dirty play time for all.
como estad bitches!

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home