No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Snack Attack Motha-Fucka

My body feels like I'm walking through water. Just heavy and exhausted. I haven't quite gotten over my fear of this semester yet. I suppose I'll cure that by throwing myself head first into it. I already have three appointments, two books, eight articles, and a presentation to do for next week. Ow.

This weekend was good though. I went out, I slept in, I snuggled a lot and played with kittens. I didn't get to the marked though which may cause problems when I try to eat later. You see the cleanse I am on along with Nomi and Tama is insane. I don't know why I've commited to this insanity. It's been five days and I'm regretting it. For the next five and a half weeks I will not be eating wheat, refined sugar, dairy, caffeine, and alcohol. Bah. In weeks three to six we also have to give up honey and maple syrup which is awful. And week five we just alternate fasting which is going to be hard.

That's kind of it right now. Lots of disturbing dreams and saying goodbye and tiredness are making today hard and lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home