No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"I fucked the lawn, and the lawn won" (sing it!)

Day two. I got through today okay which is fun. I'm ridiculously tired again though. Tama, Nomi and I are preparing to start a huge cleanse tomorrow. Our last meal was a giant pot of KD. Mmmmmm. It's a six week cleanse where we have to eliminate wheat, sugar, dairy, caffeine and alcohol. Woot. I can't still smoke pot though, which will make me seem less lame around the cool kids. Classes today were good, but again I'm a little frightened by the workload. I think I'm going to purchase a giant calendar that will allow me to see multiple months at a time so I can visually see everything that needs to be done food-wise and school-wise.

Currently Jess and I are watching Lady Bunnington the Third attack our rug. It's ridiculously hilarious. the kittens are great. Their genitals are so black! You can see pictures of the kittens on T.J's blog. I'll put some up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home