No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Could one bite the ears off of a chocolate Moses?

I just had a strange experience. When I was little, my Zaida used to buy me white chocolate easter bunnies and he would always bite the ears off before he gave them to me and make a mystery out of where the ears had gone. Well, when I was home last weekend I grabbed the white chocolate bunny that my parents had bought me. I had forgotten to grab after passover weekend and thought that perhaps the Box would help me eat it. Before I threw it in my bag I checked to see if the ears were gone. But the bunny ears were intact, and I happy, because it wasn't the parent's job to bite the ears off, that was my Zaida's thing. I just emptied out my knapsack so that I could pack up the books that I want to bring home and when I took out the bunny, the ears were gone. It was odd. And comforting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home