No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ridin' Dirty. All the way to crazy-ville.

I did not successfully pull off the guilt-free week. I skipped my class this morning for no good reason besides the Macelod Suggestion. The Macelod Suggestion is particularly strong this week. For example, an hour ago while watching ER I was on the brink of tears at an intense moment and the Macelod suggested I cry, and thus I did. Then I looked over to my yogi tea for comfort and the little dangly paper that usually expresses calming words of hope and peace says to me "Keep up." KEEP UP? It made me cry a little more.

I had a long and interesting day. It was all very emotional and very long. Someone suggested to me this week that I should set aside twenty minutes every day where I'm allowed to worry, and the rest of the day I'm not allowed to worry. I don't know if this would actually be helpful for me, in fact I'm worrying about worrying right now. Good old obsessive spirals. It's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home