No human emotion can be sustained indefinitely.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bex Fact:

Here's a fun fact about me you might not know; I HATE new car smell. It turns my stomach. Every time I get into a new car I feel like I'm going to pass out from the fumes. I get dizzy and loopy. The air gets caught in my throat and after about five minutes of driving I crack a window and worry about what might happen if I throw up in this person's new car. It's seriously bad enough that I may never buy a new car. I'll never understand people who get into new cars and take gigantic smiling deep breaths. Hmmm... I don't think I've ever met anyone else who doesn't like new car smell. Anyone out there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Phantom said...

Damned hippie! So against the smell of financial success, luxury and cleanliness. But that could be me and the sweet, sweet, nose burning ammonia that I love!!

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home